- Office: JILA X450
- Phone: 303-735-3171
- Email: email@example.com
Spring 2023: Three class sections, all meeting on Fridays in the Gamow Tower Reading Room, F1131
**PLEASE NOTE: March 10 and March 17 classes will be held in Duane G126.
2:30-3:20 pm: Professor Mike Ritzwoller
3:35-4:25 pm: Professor Jun Ye
4:40-5:30 pm: Professor Jun Ye
Writing and Honors Thesis: Getting Started: PDF
Class Policies: Adapting to the COVID era: PDF
Honors first day Spring 2023: PDF
Short talks schedule February (posted 2/6/2023): PDF
Long talks schedule March - April (posted 2/21/2023; posted revised 2/24/2023): PDF
Pointers for Presentations: WORD and POWERPOINT.
Zip file of past prospectuses.
Links and downloadable items
- Peer review form for evaluations of the presentations.
- General Information for Physics Students wishing to graduate with honors
- University Honors Page (you will be graduating with “departmental honors.”
- Spring 2023 Honors Thesis deadlines in PDF
- Fall 2023 Honors Thesis deadlines in PDF
- Graduation Packet and Form/Signature Page
- Physics representatives on the Campus Honors Council: Mike Ritzwoller, John Cumalat, Paul Beale, Jun Ye
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Community engagement: https://www.colorado.edu/odece/
Thesis format information using LaTeX
- Link to the OIT page at CU for formatting theses in LaTex: TeX and LaTeX | Office of Information Technology (colorado.edu)
- LaTeX information for Honors Thesis in PDF format
- Wikibooks LaTeX guide: LaTeX - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Graphics guide PDF format
- Bibliography Text guide format
- Symbols guide format